Sunday, August 26, 2007

9 to 5 is just a song now

So, Friday was my last day at Vérité, Inc. It was a fun three years, and I’m going to miss all the Dudes™ and ladies there. It’s time to focus on BYU now, and getting back to the pure design of life. I may visit my old turf there occasionally to taunt and annoy.

I am once again a freelance design bounty hunter (brentbarson.com is once again a commercial site. Commercial ART, that is! Zing!) Spread the word, if you know people who have cool projects (with budgets, please) needing direction. If there is no budget, it better be a Beck music video.

No, I will not design the logo for “KoverdAnklez," your startup modest clothing company.

8 comments:

The WB said...

I don't have a budget, but could I beg you to at least develop two or three concepts for the Nuggz™ identity?

whitty-acres said...

Welcome back to life, Brentoody.

Anonymous said...

good luck with the next phase of your life. congrats on the byu job. do we have to call you professor now?

Anonymous said...

good luck with the next phase of your life. congrats on the byu job. do we have to call you professor now?

ian said...

The Dudes™ will miss you as well. Oh, and the wild eeeep just called... he's totally pissed that you're gonna be competition now. He says he wants all the powerpoints from Unky-V-bag, and that you can't have any.. I told him this would be difficult, but then he kidnapped my copy of comic sans and sent me a ransom note (which he wrote out, took a picture of, hand printed, scanned, screen shoted, placed into flash, exported as a PNG and then stuck in a word doc). Then I was like Haaa haaaa.. eeeeeaeaah. I don't even LIKE comic sans...LIKE YOU DIDN"T KNOW IT WAS CRAP! so he was totally peeeved..

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEES-IT!

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

Blog neglect is a crime.

acte gratuit said...

But Brent! I could reeeeeeally use some help with my new "Missing Midriffs" line of belly belts for the modesty challenged!?!?

Jonathan Wells8088 said...

Brent, you are my hero!