Thursday, July 05, 2007

Tartan Sauce


This photo, featuring Tom MacDougall and myself, was taken in 1990, after a "Mangled Baby Ducks" concert at Holiday Park in Carlsbad. There were at least 5 people there that weren't in the other bands we played with.

Tom is wearing a suit made from his family's official Scottish Tartan (is there any other kind of tartan?). I am wearing a plaid suit that has nothing to do with my family. I painted my wingtips red with paint especially made for shoes. Do they still make shoe paint? Why doesn't everyone paint their shoes still? You can make them any color.

9 comments:

The Clark said...

you're hot

Melanie said...

Oh, the memories of the 2 of you :) You guys made me laugh

Melanie said...

Brent, that last comment is from me not Andrew, he is the one with the google account.

melanie (from down the street in Carlsbad)

The WB said...

I agree with Rachel.

You're hot.


And I mean that in the nicest possible way. And not in a weird way. I mean...um... yeah.

acte gratuit said...

BUAH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I'm LOL...out loud.

B. said...

Ska band?

Anonymous said...

so you still own the suit and does it fit?

acte gratuit said...

KATHRYN MY FAVORITE SECOND COUSIN! DO YOU HAVE A BLOG??? TELL ME NOW!!!
(Sorry to yell on your blog, Brent.)

Sam said...

I used to dress in a Hawaiian shirt for all of my ska band shows here in Provo (Swim Herschel Swim, Stretch Armstrong and My Man Friday and sometimes the Aquabats.)