Wednesday, June 18, 2008

If You Write it, They Will Comment

Changes are afoot on this blog. Namely, there are a lot of comments on some of the entries! I have discovered through extensive, scientific, empirical data crunching that this is directly proportional to the frequency and content of the blog entries I write. Therefore, I am resolving to keep it up. I am cleaning up the place, trying to make it a little less default, and I will try to keep the graphical headers rotating. I'm sure you will remind me if they don’t; and I thank you for your reminders.

11 comments:

whitty-acres said...

ooooh, look at you being all fancy! I will comment on your blog because I love you, and despite the fact you never comment on mine.

And now you can't comment on mine because it will seem all fake and forced now. Hmmm, got yourself into quite the predicament, eh?

See you in 11 days.

Percept said...

Well.... what if I make comments to you on MY blog?!! NOW who's being fake and forced?? Oh.

ian said...

I will keep up my blog is just code for "I am procrastinating my large project that i am doing."

ian said...

posting on YOUR blog is code for "I am procrastinating here at work"...

Mrs. Olsen said...

Lovin' the pig in the puddle jumpers (header of the day). Keep up the posts!

whitty-acres said...

You are wiley. muy wiley.

jenny said...

Where on earth did you find that photo?

Percept said...

I found it on the "Internet™."
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/06/10/article-0-018CB2F800000578-471_468x319.jpg

Unknown said...

I just reread your post title...I was wondering why I kept repeating in my mind, "If you blog it, they will come."

Adam Wills said...

Glad I found ya. Added you to my RSS reader.

Adam Wills said...

Hey Brent if you have a minute, can you shoot me your phone number in an email. I have a quick question for you. adamwills@gmail.com

Adam