Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm a t0tal n00b

I don't know how to blog, evidently. It is impossible for me to make regular submissions to this or any other web page, at least more "regular" than every few weeks. For a while there I was on fire, but then, phhhhhllllpt. I think it has something to do with having 47 jobs. I'm trying to cut back, but until I can have 50% fewer jobs, I can't tell you to expect regular blog updates. But if you do choose to come by every few days or weeks to check for new content, be sure to comment! It's like proof that someone actually reads this, and it's not just my journal that happens to be on Blogger/Blogspot.

Who came up with the word "Blog" anyway? Is it too hard to say "web log?" It's just the one extra syllable, "we-". We are SO lazy these days.

N00b out,

Brent

1 comment:

Sam said...

Y0 B.B@R$0N,

I READ YOUR BLOG.

SPGRAY